This article will be written in a simple way so you can understand, then you can draw it all. And get a clear picture in your mind about: What is Testosterone? And why increase it? How are synthetic modifications of testosteronework?
Testosterone is, and will always be, the king of all androgens (male hormones). Almost all of our testosterone is produced in the male testicles. The production of testosterone is controlled by a part of the brain called the hypothalamus and pituitary gland. This is the main sex hormone for men and an anabolic steroid. (Do not panic, however, I say “natural anabolic steroid” here, it has nothing to do with synthetic drugs that are syringes and demolish your body.)
In other words, the path of testosterone action is:
- Your androgen receptor is activated by something.
- Free testosterone is performed directly on the target cell
- Testosterone is then bound to the androgen receptor
- Then the receiver goes through a structural change making the receiver able to enter your DNA.
- When DNA binds, we then modify some genes that produce the androgenic effects (ie the characteristics of muscle mass)
However, a very important part of understanding here is the following: testosterone and estrogen battle for these receptors. Synthetic modifications of testosterone: if testosterone reaches the first receptor, so you will receive male effects. Or, on the contrary, if estrogen reaches the first receptor. You will get effects such as feminization: breasts in men, increased body fat, muscle atrophy, erection problems…
Men normally produce 20 times more testosterone than female partners, so it is testosterone in men, which will facilitate muscle building. It is also testosterone, which is responsible for men with lower levels of total body fat compared to women.
What type of testosterone characteristics does it have in the male body?
Testosterone has more favorable benefits after androgen receptor finally achieved. Here is a list of some of them:
- – Increase the growth of facial hair
- – Increases libido
- – The quality of the erection improves
- – Facial Fat Decreases
- – More muscle mass is generated
- – The voice gets deeper
- – Adam’s Apple will push
- – will be remodeled Contours of the jaws, eyebrows, nose and face
- – Shoulders widen
- – Male traits will grow significantly
This list could last for hours, but being here is that everything you see as masculine is the product of high testosterone.
How is testosterone actually carried in the body?
- – Hypothalamus, that is, in our places of the brain, now you have testosterone
- – It then secretes hormone releasing hormone (oh-G)
- – G-RH moves, the pituitary also located within the brain
- – The pituitary gland was then extracted follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH)
- – LH and LSH pass into the bloodstream, and through our vascular system, which eventually reaches their destination, the testes
- – Inside the scrotum, LH stimulates the Leydig cells to begin to produce testosterone and sperm LSH will start the production process always so important
- – After a very complex process, Leydig cells begin to convert cholesterol to testosterone
- – Testosterone in the bloodstream and you are ready to be related to androgen receptors!
I hope you now understand what testosterone, how it is produced and, especially, why you really need it!
Visit https://steroidly.com/testosterone-enanthate-250/ to learn more.